Sunday, August 5, 2012

Here are the rules - Have FUN!


Where is Liberty  ?      CONTEST
                                         ^Belle
                                                                  ElectionDay
Begins AUG 6, 2012 ends 7:00 CST on NOV 6, 2012.

Win a Kindle Fire (or if you already
 have one - $200 Amazon gift certificate)

The Rules:
Take a picture of the cover of Liberty Belle
 and tell me where she is.
Use the cover of Liberty Belle on the print book,
you can use the cover picture on your kindle,
or the cover on your pc, tablet, or iPad.

OR you can even copy this picture and use it
(black /white or color) Picture of Liberty Belle cover

NO purchase necessary.  Only fun is required!


Be creative.
       Then you can send the pic to my my email –
WhereisLiberty@aol.com - this is worth one entry.
        Along with the picture put an X beside –
        (Your Name) - I took this picture and agree to
let Patricia PacJac Carroll post it to FB,
on Twitter, and Google +.

      7 entries possible on first picture.
      5 entries possible on all other pictures.
       Send in as often as you want.
   The more your send ~
the more chances you’ll have to win.

       To get more entries for this photo –
       1. Click like on my FB Author page
                  http://www.facebook.com/PatriciaPacJacCarrollAuthor
       2. Post it on my FB Author Page  
       3. Post Picture on your FB
       3. Twitter about your FB post
       4. Post Picture on your Google + 
       6. Subscribe to Patricia PacJac Carroll Blog
       Tell me which ones you did
   and I’ll give you more entries. 

       Let’s have fun!
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       If you enjoyed Liberty Belle, it helps me if you do the
       following. Definitely not a requirement though!                                                         
  No contest entries for these – just a big  J.
·      Post a review on Amazon
  [Amazon rankings - 5 stars – I loved it,  4 stars – I liked it,  3 stars – it was ok.]
·      Click Like on Amazon next to the book title
·      Like my Amazon Author page.
·      Post a review on Goodreads.
      



1 comment: